Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This earth is not my home

I can be wrapped up in the world. We can be unemployed, marriage problems, money issues and other issues. So we only focus on the problems. We need to deal with our issues and not ignore them.
We need to focus on the Lord and allow him to guide us. Life will always have problems but we must rely on the Lord.
Enoch was the taken from this earth and went to heaven. He never died. The other person is Elijah.
He had an relationship with the Lord. He desired to please the Lord.  The Lord sees the human desire.
I don't know why God took him away but he did.
Enoch got a promotion from this world. Don't get me wrong, I love life but I desire to be with the Lord in heaven.
I will be faithful to the Lord like Enoch while I am living on this earth. The Lord will reward us when we are faithful. He wants to bless people.
I believe that we must keep our eyes on Jesus.

 

Hebrews 11:5

 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

No comments:

Post a Comment