Friday, January 15, 2016

The distant land

Everyone is a nomad. We are in one spot then we are moved on. Changes will always happen so we must keep on going. I believe there is a reason for everything. I may not know the reason at this present age but soon I will.
Abraham was moved around to different places because he believed in God. We must have faith like that in our lives.
We will not work at the same job forever. We will not live at the same house. But we must ask the Lord to guide us.
This earth is not the final stop. There is heaven or hell in the next life. The person will spend eternity in either place when that person dies.
The believer will be in heaven. The believers realized that they are sinners. They will believe and repent from their sins. Then that person is forgiven. Because Jesus is God. Lived a perfect life and died on the cross and then he conquered death.
If a person refuse to follow the Lord and repents. Then that person will pay for their sins. Then that person will pay for their sins in hell. God doesn't want anyone to go to hell but it depends on the person.
My life isn't perfect. I wish some events never occurred but the Lord is preparing for his work on this earth.
I know that this fact. I will die and God is building a place for me. There is my hope and I will not regret following Jesus.


Hebrews 11:8-10

 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. 10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment