Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Not happy with this world

I need to be honest. I am not happy with this world. I love people but many will reject the Lord. So there are evil in this world.
I try not to get to comfortable but there are times when I get comfortable. Then the Lord will wake me up and take my hand.
The people in the Bible knew that this world wasn't their home. God kept on changeling and changing his people. They knew that heaven was awaiting. God's people needs to focus on the eternal place. The place is called heaven and God lives there.
I love to learn languages and other cultures so people joke around with me. People have called me Spanish, Chinese or Arabic.
It is true because that I am a foreigner. This world don't share my values.  The older I become, I realize this point even more.
I look forward where my soul can be at rest. Where my soul where is no longer tainted with sin and doubt.
But until I die, I will be a stranger in a strange land. I need my Father to grab my hand and soon I will receive a promotion.


Hebrews 11:13

 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment