Saturday, January 9, 2016

They didn't know

People read the Bible. We assume that the people of the Bible knew the plans of the Lord. They didn't but they knew that God was faithful. They were not perfect but they followed the Lord.
God has a plan for everyone. Man plans his way but God directs his steps.
No one works the same job for their lifetime, lives in the same house 'til their death and life will always change.
We must confirm to the Lord Jesus. God doesn't want us be the same. We don't like change but when we have stress then we will rely on the Lord even more.
I worked for two places in my life and I will add a third company. So I am looking at every angle.
I don't know where the Lord is leading me but I will be faithful.
This is a life lesson for me. Life is always changing and I need to do the will of the Lord.
I don't know the future. But I desire the blessings of every trials that will occur.
When I thought to myself, I thought I would be never in this state. But God is in control.
I always ask the Lord to give and take away.
I don't have the mind of God so I will not be angry with my Lord.
The Lord will keep on blessing me and I need to count my blessings.
So ask the Lord to guide you, he will give and take away. So don't be angry with Lord.

Hebrews 11:1-2

 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.

No comments:

Post a Comment