Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My retirement

People can buy a home and raise a family. There is nothing wrong with this concept but God has a bigger plan for people.
We must be lead by the Lord. It is good to look back and see the faithfulness of the Lord but I must keep on going.
This world is not my staying place, but heaven is my staying place. I can't return to the past and move back to the old times. The old times are gone. So I need to walk toward the Lord. I always wonder if I am doing the will of the Lord but the Lord will guide me.
When a person looks for a new purpose, job or career then they wonder if they are doing the right steps.
I don't know if I am walking with the Lord with a perfect heart but I want the Lord to examine my heart.
I haven't always followed the Lord. There was a time when I got tired of my sins and I repent from them.
I believe in the Lord Jesus.
I began a new life in Jesus. He is building a place in heaven for me.
I know this sounds weird but the followers of the Lord are the bride to the Lord. Jesus is the groom.
He is preparing a place for us like the tradition in the Jewish culture.
He is making a nice place for his Bride. It makes me cry when I think of his love towards me.
This world can be cruel towards me but I must focused on the Lord.
I will be faithful everyday to the Lord but one day I will get a promotion in heaven.
Turn your life to Jesus, he is faithful. He will provide for my needs on this earth then I will die and be in heaven.

Hebrews 11:14-16

 

14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment