Thursday, January 14, 2016

Obedience

We need obedience. This word is interesting. We need to hear an instruction and do the mission.
This requires faith in the purpose.
Noah heard the voice of the Lord. He followed the plan to save mankind. So he built on boat so his family and friends could be in when the earth would get flooded.
Noah built this boat for a long time. People thought he was crazy but he knew that God was serious.
We must be steadfast to the Lord's plan, even if it seems crazy.
There are many times when God place me on a path. The path seems to have dead ends but I must keep my faith in him.
I know this is true through all the years of being a follower of Jesus, I plan but the Lord will interrupt and do what he wants for my life.
I am learning to trust in the Lord. I am not there yet but I will remain faithful to the Lord.

 

Hebrews 11:7

 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment