Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The new journey

We all have plans so we act upon our desires. We go to school to receive an education, then we begin to work in our fields.
Every step of life is uncomfortable when we don't have a clear path. When we got on a road then we begin to comfortable.
Many times, we get comfortable then we receive a curve ball. We receive cancer, a death of loved one or we loss our jobs, then we have to go to another area of life of uncertainty.
I am beginning this blog to encourage people in hard times.
I was comfortable and my schedule was set. I took a vocation for Christmas then I went back to work. There were two people that asked me to an office. They informed me that I was laid-off.
I was surprised because I had a good review in November.
I had to clear my mind and I filled for unemployment. I had a job for a while but it is scary not to have a job.
I want to help people that are having a hard time in life.
I would not choose this path but I am not in control. God is in control, he will not give me what I can't bear.
The trials of life should bring us back to the Lord. This trial is making me to trust in the Lord's goodness.
The Lord doesn't want to harm me but transform me to be like Jesus. If you have an relationship with Jesus then give all your life to him. If you don't have a relationship with him then believe and repent.
We are sinners and we need to be cleanse in the soul. So Jesus lived a perfect life and died on the cross. He arose from the dead. If we reject our pride and sin and follow Jesus then God will give us new life.


1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation  has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted  beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.




No comments:

Post a Comment