Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Don't know where to go

There are times in life when we don't know where to go. There are times when we doubt ourselves.
Then where do we go? I still have a broken heart from being laid-off. I am seeking what the Lord wants for my life.
I don't have a clue so I am praying to the Lord for guidance. I read the Bible so I have words full of wisdom.
We will hear words that will kill our souls but we must rely on the Lord.
When we don't trust in ourselves then we have the strongest faith. It is interesting point in my life, I don't feel the Lord but I know he is guiding me.
I don't know where you are at in life. We will face difficult times, we need to depend on the Lord.
When trials happen then a person fruits will be displayed.

Proverbs 3:5-7

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord and shun evil.



No comments:

Post a Comment