Thursday, February 4, 2016

We need to understand this idea

I have been unemployed for a month. When I first received the information of not working, I focused on the job search. This was a blessing because it made me realize that Jesus is the beginning and end.
We will lose jobs and another job will hire us.
When we are in the season of life. We must look to Jesus to enter that season, then we must look to Jesus in the middle of the season. And we must allow the Lord to see us through the end.
A person could have an relationship, every relationship will have issues. So Jesus needs to be in the middle.
Jesus is God and He is the Messiah. He came to fulfill the Old Testament. He is greater than mankind. He is greater than the angels.
Many people will worship the angels but angels should not receive worship. They are servants for the Lord. The angels will worship the Lord Jesus in heaven.
I am blessed to live in the time period, right now. The Old Testament prophets longed for the day of Jesus on this earth.
I can know the Lord that created me. He can help me in every minute of my life, I must keep seeking him.
The issues of life will cause us to look at our problems then if we are smart, we will give the car keys to the Lord. We need to allow the Lord Jesus to drive us.

Hebrews 1:1-4

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment